Template

Monday, February 15, 2010

If I Ran the Zoo...

Hey guess what I did on Valentine's Day? That's right - Mommy and Daddy took my to the zoo! We had so much fun! I walked all over the place but sometimes I took a ride on top of shoulders or in my stroller. I walked straight into the petting zoo because I wanted to pet some goats. I wasn't scared one bit!Do you want to try? Here you go!Next we went walking to see all the animals. I saw a beautiful jaguar and a lazy tiger. There was also a mama monkey and her little baby monkey. She held her baby by the tail so it couldn't go too far away from her mama. Here we are outside the giraffes home. Then I got to get real close to a Komodo Dragon but don't worry there is glass between us.
I had a lot of fun at the zoo. I hope to go back again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your Grandfather always took us to Hermann Park to the zoo; it is a wonderful memory for me. Love, your aunt pat

    ReplyDelete