Template

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bed Crasher

While I was feeding Gabriel in his room last night I thought I heard little footsteps but I never heard Santi's sweet voice calling Mommy so I didn't think much of it. I always check on Santiago when I wake up in the night and recover him or straighten him out in his bed so he doesn't fall off. During my pregnancy I checked on him multiple times since I woke up to use the restroom in the night. Now it continues with nighttime feedings. So when I finished feeding baby G, I went to check on Santi but he wasn't in his bed....instead I found him asleep on my bedroom floor! I was shocked that he didn't call for me when he woke up, he just brought his favorite blanket, pillow and Duck-Duck and went back to sleep on the floor!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment