Template

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moms of Tots Playgroup

I recently joined a local Meetup group called Moms of Tots in order for Santiago, Gabriel and I to make some new friends and have some fun outings to attend during the week.  Today we attended our very first playdate at a very fun park in The Woodlands called Timarron Park.  It has a really great playground, soccer field and an awesome splash pad that is open to the public.  I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked because I just don't seem to have enough hands lately.  I invited my friend Nicole and her 12 month old son Jack to meet us there.  The fun began at 9:30 am and it was already 90 degrees outside!  When we left at 11, I think my car said it was 95 degrees.  Needless to say it was HOT and holding little Gabriel in the heat only made us sweat all over eachother!  We were both drenched but not from the splash pad. 
 Santiago was a little shy at first and didn't want to play in the water too much by himself.  Jack, on the other hand, was having the time of his life.  Jack is very independent!  
We had a great time and look forward to many more playdates in the future with this new mommy group!

No comments:

Post a Comment