Template

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toy Story 3 (more like 100)

I had been wanting to see Toy Story 3 for the longest time and we finally had the chance to watch it with instant streaming with Netflix last week. As you can see, this movie has quickly become Santiago's favorite movie. He's wearing a tshirt with Woody on it today and we are once again watching what Santi calls "that silly movie" for the 100th time it seems like. Every time I sit down to nurse Gabriel, I try to keep Santi's attention by reading to him or having him sit next to me so he doesn't feel left out. Sometimes he plays by himself in his playroom but usually he wants me close by so feeding time has become our tv watching or reading time. It works out but I'm getting a little tired of the same movie even though its a good one! Luckily we only watch bits and pieces at a time. I wonder how long this will be his movie of choice.....it's either Caillou or Toy Story!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment