- Wears 6 month size clothes - some 3-6 still fit and the 6-9 are a little big but the ones that just say 6 month are perfect.
- Wears a size 2 diaper. His tiny hiney went from a size 1, to a size 1-2, to a 2 this month!
- Has very sensitive skin. I'm pretty sure he has ezcema. He breaks out in red patches that are scaly feeling along his neckline, in his elbow and knee creases and on his face and shoulders. Aveeno works well to make them go away but I just wish he could have the smooth baby skin all the time!
- Huggies diapers seem to make him break out around his waistline and along the elastic around the legs. I'm sad because I prefer huggies with the elastic on the backside because it keeps the poop from rising up the back!
- Loves his brother! Gabriel will smile, wiggle and coo anytime Santi gets anywhere close to him. It's the sweetest thing.
- Grabs at his toys when he is in his carseat or playing on the playmat.
- Puts everything in his mouth! He loves to suck!
- Loves his paci.
- Will fall asleep in his swing when its naptime. All I have to do is cover him up and give him a paci and he falls asleep instantly.
- Loves baths.
- Loves to watch Roxie and gets tickled when she gets close to him as well. Roxie loves to do "lick bys" That's what I call it when she sneaks over to him, licks him in the face and then takes off running!
- Likes tummy time and can lift his upper body up pretty well. I don't feel like I give him enough tummy time because it makes his reflux worse and he projectiles when laying on his tummy too long.
- Doing better as far as being comfortable with the reflux. He doesn't cry as much and although he still spits up a LOT - he usually isn't in pain so that's good.
- Gabriel loves attention. Anyone who will talk to him will make him smile real big and coo.
- Loves to be outside and go for walks in the stroller or lay on a blanket on the grass. Yay for fall weather!
- Loves watching the trees sway in the wind
- Enjoys his bouncer seat - This allows me to take showers or cook when he wants to be close to me.
- Sleeps through the night!!!! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks now. He goes down about 8:30 or 9 and sleeps until 7 or 7:30. WONDERFUL!
|One of Santiago for comparison at the same age : )|
Here's Gabriel's typical schedule for a day:
7:30 Wake up and nurse
8:15 Play on playmat while Mommy and Santi eat breakfast
9:30 Morning Nap
11:45 Play - bouncer, playmat, etc
4:00 or 4:30 Nurse
5:00 Play - Daddy gets home and plays with the boys
6ish - Nap
8ish - Nurse and asleep for the night