Template

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun

Santiago has been looking forward to "tick or tweeting" for sometime now.  He had a really fun time tonight going door to door and saying funny things like "toosy woosy" and "stinky winky" and "Tick or Tweet"  My little dragon and itty bitty dinosaur got lots of compliments on their cute costumes! I just wish I would have been able to get a better picture of them both together and separate!  I may just have to dress them back up tomorrow or soon to get some cute ones! 
Nana and Dah came over to eat dinner with us and joined in the fun of handing out candy to the trick or treaters.  I'm glad no one came to our house that was too scary! 


 Santiago had a blast with Bailey and Travis who live across the cul-de-sac from us.  Santi is in L-O-V-E with Bailey! She is a second grader.  She is so sweet with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment