Template

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thirty One Gifts Open House

I recently became a consultant for Thirty One Gifts.  I am really excited about this new adventure for a few reasons.  1.  I'm excited to have a reason to get out of the house every once in awhile. 2.  I LOVE the products and want them all and  3.  It's a new and different experience for me.   I received my big pink box a couple weeks ago which had my enrollment kit in it.  I ordered some business cards and began getting to know the products.  I still have so much to learn but today was just the beginning.  I sent out a ton of invites and had my first party - my Open House - at my house today.  I didn't have a big turnout, but the people who came are absolutely wonderful!  Three even came all the way from San Antonio!! Ok Ok they were really in town for a wedding, but I was honored with their presence for a little while today and I am so thankful. I can't believe we didn't take any pictures together today Shannon and Jacquelyn! What were we thinking!?!?
Here's my display of some of the great products that Thirty One has to offer.
Here's the food and drinks that were available.  
I have a few more parties lined up for the next couple of weeks and am looking forward to hopefully many many more!  Let me know if you are interested in hosting a party at your house or having a catalog/online party from afar.  I would love to set that up for you so you can reap the wonderful benefits of being a hostess!  Visit my website or click the picture on the top of the blog for more information or to shop! www.mythirtyone.com/katiemco Thirty One always has awesome customer and hostess specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment