Template

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Morning Cartoons

My boys love just being together. Gabriel is getting stronger and stronger and he can sit up real well with support and almost has it without support. The boppy pillow offers just the right amount of support for him. Santiago loves that his baby brother can sit next to him now. He wants Gabriel to do everything with him! I have to remind him all the time that Gabriel is a baby and he's learning new things all the time and will be able to do more with him real soon.

Santiago's newest cartoon love is Max and Ruby on Nick Jr. and Gabriel seems to love it as well. I don't remember Santiago being interested in tv as much as Gabriel is at this age, but then again I never had cartoons on when Santi was this little! It's a whole new world with an almost 3 year old in the house! I sure love my little life and being home with my boys to enjoy cartoons while we eat breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment