Template

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rice Cereal

I started feeding Gabriel rice cereal on December 30th while I was in Midland. He has been real hungry lately and his pediatrician recommended beginning solids between 5 and 6 months and Gabriel was is 5 and a half months so I decided to give it a try. You would have thought he had been eating from a spoon for awhile because he knew exactly what to do. He opened his mouth, grabbed my hand with the spoon and pulled it right in. He loved it! I'm already feeding him 2 servings of cereal a day - morning and evening. It seems to be helping with his reflux a little and it definitely is keeping his tummy happier hunger wise.

Santiago loves to help with everything involving his little brother so feeding him is no exception. Santi even told his teachers at MDO all about Gabriel starting on cereal today and how I let him give Gabriel bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment