Template

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Special Booking Incentive for 31

Book your party by the end of this month to take advantage of MY great special.  Your party can take place any time from now until the end of April as long as you reserve your spot on my booking calendar before the end of the month!  *This is a special I am offering on my own in addition to Thirty One Gifts amazing hostess rewards!

I can also set you up with a catalog/online party if you aren't interested in hosting in person.  I have great products to lend you as a "Party on the Go" to show off and help you earn extra rewards! Let me know if you are interested.  Feel free to email me at ornelas.katie@gmail.com or visit my site at www.mythirtyone.com/katiemco
*****Party on the Go is PERFECT for school parties!!!*****

February Customer Special
March Customer Special

No comments:

Post a Comment