Template

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bouncin' Bears




Today we had a really fun playdate with Mandy and her two sweetie pies, Cole and Arden. I didn't get any pictures of them but I will next time! Santiago knew we were going to Bouncin' Bears today and woke up at 6:45 excited to go. We weren't going until 11 and I swear he asked about every five minutes from the time we woke up if it was time to go yet!






I'm leaning more and more about my boys personalities all the time and today confirmed what I thought....Santiago is always a little apprehensive in new situations and Gabriel is totally not! Gabriel has no fear! He wanted to do everything his brother was doing and more. They are so much fun together and I know our future is going to be a blast!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment