Template

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun at the Children's Museum

Today the boys and I went to the Woodlands Children's Museum for Hayden's birthday party. We had a blast! I am so thankful for the girlfriends I have made through our Moms of Tots group. It's great to be able to hang out with other ladies who have so much in common with me because we have little ones around the same age. My boys always have a great time when we get together with our play group and I know these ladies keep me sane :)



Hayden's birthday was Dino-mite! His mom, Kristin went over the top with decorations and activities for the kids and the museum is the perfect location for a kids party. I may have to do this next time!


Santiago got to break open a dinosaur egg with a dinosaur inside. He was so excited!


Gabriel wore a balloon around his wrist almost the entire party and loved every minute of it! Who knew a balloon was so much fun?!?


Look out! My boys are out driving the town!


Santiago and Cole had a blast fishing in the water tables.


Gabriel had to make a withdrawal from the ATM...


Before going shopping in the grocery store!


And then some sirens rang and the fireman had to out his fire gear on and slide down the pole to save the day.....


"Red fire truck to the rescue....wee-ooh wee-ooh" (Santi shouted that the entire time pretending to be a fireman)








We had a GREAT time at Hayden's birthday! This momma was one tired momma when it was time to go though! My two boys are busy boys! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment