Template

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sneaky

Tonight as I was getting something from the freezer I felt a little body under me but didn't realize he grabbed something out. I began to make dinner and then realized I hadn't heard a peep from Gabriel in a few minutes. I asked Santiago where he was and when he said he didn't know, Santi and I began to look for him. This is where we found him giggling! He was in the dark dining room in between that plant and my trunk full of Thirty One orders that are waiting to be delivered. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped this picture. I don't know if you can see what's in his bottom hand but he is holding a leftover frosty from Wendy's! He cried when I took it away!


Gabriel loves to hide from us lately. He also likes to go in the office and hide under the desk, my closet under the bottom rack of clothes and in the pantry. He will stay quiet as a mouse until you find him too. It's so funny! I love this little sneaker but he definitely keeps me on my toes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment