Template

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to Us

Yesterday was Hector's birthday and mine was four days before so we've had a lot to celebrate lately :). The boys have had a blast and think its pretty special to sing to us, give us presents, and of course eat cake!

Hector's parents, Linda and Hector (aka Nana and Dah) babysat the boys while Hector took me to Pappadeaux's for dinner Saturday night and then they cooked me my favorite meal on Sunday evening. They went above and beyond with homemade chicken fried steak, mash potatoes, corn on the cob and fried okra. It was delicious and I loved it!! Thank you so much! Xoxo


We aren't finished celebrating Hector J quite yet because he had grad school after work yesterday on his birthday. The boys and I made him a German chocolate cake and his parents came over for cake and present giving but his parents are going to be making him breakfast too to celebrate his day.






All in all we had great birthdays! Here's to being 32 and 33!!!
We got super nice cards in the mail and lots of calls and well wishes online. Thank you everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment