Template

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Party

Last Saturday we went to our neighbor's daughter's graduation party. We had a really great time. They had a DJ there and it was so fun watching the kids at the party dance. They made me feel old because they knew all the newest dance moves to the new songs and could boogie!!



Santiago was a little shy at first but after I took him and Gabriel to the dance floor and danced just a little with them, Santiago stayed and danced alone for a long time! I took some good videos but the pictures are blurry since he was moving so much!






He even came and asked his Nana to dance. I tried to get a good picture of them but I wasn't successful.









Sophia slept the entire time!





I had to get a picture of her in her pretty dress striking a pose when we got home!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment