Template

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Santiago turns 6!

Yesterday was Santiago's 6th birthday. When I tucked him into bed the last thing he said to me was: "Momma thank you for making me feel so special today. I just loved everything you guys did for me!" That made it ALL worth it. He melted my heart.



I made him oatmeal for breakfast because that's what he requested and gave him some donut holes on the side!


I had the pleasure of eating lunch with him at school. I brought him Sonic, a birthday crown, cupcake and balloon. He was so happy!





When I picked him up from school, he said he just loved how everyone told him happy birthday all day long. His teacher even told him 4 times and he was amazed with that! Santiago received a special card in the mail from his great grandparents Dorothy and Hollis and the six $1 bills were a big hit! Thank you!


For dinner the whole family along with Nana, Dah abd Bianca went to Chuck E Cheese where we had dinner, played games, ate cake and opened presents. All three kids had a blast and so did we.


Santiago did the ticket blaster!





When he opened his presents, he was so thankful for each of them and super excited about a Skylander game for the Wii that Nana and Dah gave him. He ran to her and gave her a huge hug and said "how do I thank you enough for this!"


When it was cake time, santiago wanted his brother and sister right beside him to help blow out the candles.


Super day with this special kid! We are super blessed!!


Happy birthday Santiago!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment