Template

Monday, April 20, 2009

23 hours

Santiago is now wearing the helmet for 23 hours a day. He is doing extremely well with it. He even smiled at me last night when I put it back on him after his hour break. For the next couple months, he will wear it for 23 hours a day and he will only have it off from 7:30 to 8:30 in the evening. That's when he gets his bath and his last feeding before heading to bed.

Last night was a special night. Santi slept the entire night! It was such a nice treat for me to get an entire nights rest - that is something I haven't had in a very long time. I hope he continues this!

Here is a short video of Santiago smiling and cooing! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he sounds like he's singing along with Mia on Taking the Stage!!! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete