Template

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Got the Giggles


This morning Santiago enjoyed his tummy time a lot because I propped him up with a towel. He is holding up his head better each day. I found out yesterday at his doctor appointment that his helmet weighs 10 ounces. It feels pretty heavy when you hold it in your hands so I can only imagine how heavy it feels on his little head. You can see the big hole that they cut out of his helmet to allow the growth on the right side of the forehead in these pictures.
Santiago has really started grabbing ahold of things too when he plays. Its neat to see him starting to play with his toys more and opening his hands up. Also when you are holding him he wraps his little arms around you and grips your clothes or necklace. It feels like he is hugging you when you hold him - I love it!

Today we had a pretty laid back day. We just hung out at the house all day until Santiago and I went to meet my dear friend Kathy at Hasta la Pasta for an early dinner. He was such a good baby the whole time. He hung out in his carseat for awhile and just played and talked to his toys. These people who were sitting in the booth behind us even came to see the baby who was making "sweet noises" as they ate when they were leaving. I'm glad they enjoyed all the talking he was doing. We were there almost 3 hours and Santiago ended up falling asleep on Kathy. When we got home, Santiago woke up very happy so we went on a quick walk in the stroller to get the mail before Hector got home from work. I took this video with my cell phone because he was laughing so much. I just love his giggles. They melt my heart!

1 comment:

  1. If you have a Boppy pillow try propping Santi up on that on his tummy. We also practiced sitting with that too!

    ReplyDelete