Template

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Osh Kosh B'Gosh

These Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls that Grandma Karen got for Santiago are super cute. They are 9 months size but Santiago fits in them perfectly now because he is in the length and weight size range for them. Santiago loves his overalls so much that he wanted to eat them while wearing them! He is putting everything he can get his hands on straight into his mouth these days. That strap he is holding was soaking wet by time we took them off.

We had a very nice weekend this weekend. Saturday was spent at a friend's house for BBQ. Santiago was very well behaved (as usual). He laid on a blanket in their backyard while we sat at a table close by and talked. I had to hold him while we ate but that was no biggie. We were there past his bedtime but that didn't bother him. He was a trooper. I changed Santi into his jammies around his normal bedtime and he went to sleep in my arms after he ate. He slept on the ride home in the car and when we got home I put him into his crib without waking him. I was glad to know that we can take him out at night and break up our routine and he will still do well. But we won't make a habit of doing that of course.

Today I had to meet up with my sister-in-law Bianca and the other bridesmaids for her wedding to try on and order our bridesmaid dresses so I left Santiago at home with his daddy. Grandma Linda and Grandpa Hector also came over to play with Santi. I went out to eat lunch at Chili's with the girls and made it back home in time for Santiago's next feeding. Hector said that Santiago was really good and was all smiles and giggles while I was gone. That is a HUGE improvement from last time I went out with the girls. Hector, Santi and I spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. It was a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment