Template

Saturday, May 9, 2009

You can't spell CUTE without UT


Today we are going to a crawfish boil/graduation party at a friend's house. This shirt was a gift from Danny and Tamitha and the party is in honor of Tamitha so of course Santiago has to sport the CUTE UT shirt. It's a size 6 months and Santi is only 3 months - it's not going to fit by time football season gets here! Santi is growing so fast.


I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday with him and a lady asked me if Santiago was 5 months old. That seems to be everyone's guess when they see him and they are always shocked when I say he is 3 months old. My mom told me the other day when I was 3 months old I weighed 14 pounds and 10 ounces and was 25.75 inches long. Santiago has me beat - last time we weighed him he was 15 lbs 2 oz and 26 inches long. Hector and I both hope that means he will be as tall or taller than me when he grows up.


I didn't get around to posting yesterday so this is a picture I took yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment