Template

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Weekend in San Antonio

Hector, Santiago and I drove to San Antonio on Friday to spend the weekend with my friend/college roomie Shannon and her new hubby John. They are expecting a little boy in August named Cohen Ross and we can't wait to meet him. It was so fun to go hang out and to go to her baby shower on Saturday evening. It was a couple's shower with yummy food. It was great to see my girlfriends from college and to see Shannon's family and friends. It has been a couple years since I have seen the girls from college and I wish we would have had more time together this weekend. Shannon and I have had the opportunity to see each other a little more often than I have seen the rest of the girls. Here I am with Yvette, Shannon, Jacquelyn and Annie.
It was the first time for them to meet my sweet Santiago also. At Shannon's shower, he was a little intimidated by all the people and loud noise that goes with a party. He did really well granted he was off his normal schedule and routine a bit and he is fighting his first cold. He is very congested and is coughing and sneezing alot. Hector and I just had to hang out inside the house for the party where it wasn't as loud because Santiago would start to cry when we were in the more crowded rooms. He was a little scared of strangers too. He would bury his head in my neck and act shy around some people or start to cry. This was Santiago's first big party and I think it was a little too much for him at the beginning but overall he did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment