Template

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rollin'

Yesterday Santiago finally accomplished a back-to-tummy roll! He has been working on this trick for awhile now and yesterday he finally was able to do it, pull out his arm from underneath him and then raise his body and head by pushing up on his little hands. He was so proud of himself too with a smile on his face. I quickly called Hector in the room and we decided to flip him back on his back to see if he would do it again but he was just too tired to even try. I guess it took all his energy to do it once!

Santiago and I had a "jammie day" yesterday. We stayed in our pajamas pretty much all day and just relaxed. I am not feeling the best - my throat and head have been hurting a little and I am hoping it is just allergies. I haven't really been sick since before I got pregnant with Santi. Santiago and I are both coughing a little so I pray that he doesn't get sick. I would rather be sick than him. Whenever Santiago coughs, he usually toots too! I think it is the funniest thing. I guess he just can't help it!

We did get dressed to go to Jason's Deli for dinner last night. It was nice to be out as a family of three for dinner. Santi was happy the entire time and just played with his toys and cooed and laughed while we ate. He has been getting fussy the last week or so about 6:50 in the evenings but then cheers up when we start his bath water. The bath always makes him happy. But last night, he didn't have that little fussy spell at all. I think its because we both took 2 great naps together during the day. The second one was 2 hours long.


Today we will be going for another helmet adjustment so I will probably write again later today. Ta ta for now : )

1 comment:

  1. We love to read the daily Santi updates! I hope I will be better about updating when CoCo gets here!

    ReplyDelete