Template

Monday, July 19, 2010

Momma's Boy

Santiago is definitely a momma's boy and today he proved that to his daddy.  Hector, Santiago and I were all sitting on the bed together and Hector reached over to hold my hand and Santi had to take my hand away from him and hold my hand himself.  The picture above was taken at Santi's bedtime - he was giggling away when I was hugging and kissing him.  This is the first picture I have taken since surgery that he truly looks like himself.  His swelling is still going down and I am extremely happy with how wonderful he is doing only 10 days after surgery.  He didn't need to take any tylenol today!
For months now Santiago has loved to play with Q-Tips and I finally caught him on camera doing one of his favorite tricks.  He sticks the Q-Tip in his ear - sometimes both ears at the same time! Yes, I know it's not the safest thing for him to do but I am always watching him very carefully when he is playing with them!  Isn't that funny?!? 

1 comment: