Template

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Visit from Poppa

Last Tuesday, my Dad came to Houston on a little business trip.  He spent the night with us Tuesday night and with my brother Wednesday night.  Tuesday was a pretty busy day for us.  I worked half a day and then took the afternoon off to take Santiago to an appointment with Dr. T.  It was our 3 month post-op appointment and it turned out to be a really great one!  He gave us more good news...he said that he feels that Santiago's surgery was a total success and every time he sees him he feels like the results are getting better and better.  So we are officially helmet free and we don't have to go back to see Dr. T for 6 more months!  I told Dr. T that we would definitely miss him but that I was VERY happy! 

So after the appointment, we went home to a playful evening with Poppa! When Poppa arrived at the house, Santiago ran to him with a huge smile on his face and hugged him tightly! We ate pizza, played at the park and Poppa got to read Santiago several books.
 
 I was not expecting my dad to come down the slide head first...I laughed so hard I cried!



 We thoroughly enjoyed the visit and can't wait to see him again real soon!!  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment