Template

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Children's Festival

Last Sunday we went to the Children's Festival downtown and had a really great time. There was lots to see and do an we didn't see a but a third of it! It was hot and we all got tired. Santiago and I rode some of the rides. I haven't ridden any carnival rides in the longest time!





The spinning one made me a little nervous and I wasn't real sure if Santiago would like it but he most definitely did! It was great fun to scream and swirl in circles together!









Santiago got to see a giant snake and even got the courage to touch it!




There was a circus show that did some really cool stunts! Santi and Gabriel were both impressed and so were Hec and I!




After the circus show, it was time to go! We will definitely go back next year :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment