Template

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Months Old - Gabriel

May 18th was Gabriel's 10 month birthday. Time is flying and I can't seem to find time to sit and blog with two little boys keeping me constantly busy. I love every minute of my busy life :)




Gabriel is quite the mover and I just love his personality more and more each day. Here's what he has accomplished in the last month:

-wears mostly 18 month clothes but can fit into some 24 months already. Wears a size 4 diaper and probably a size 5 shoe. I don't put shoes on him too much.
-Weighs about 26 pounds



- is happy 95% of the time. Only really fusses when he is tired or hungry.
- loves food, especially meat. He is a great eater when it comes to fruit and veggies too! I just started eating Paleo and I've said more than once he is my paleo baby.
- is very busy. Always on the move
- crawls extremely fast but not the conventional way. Sometimes he only uses one hand and one foot. Sometimes he bear crawls. Most of the time he drags one leg.
- pulls up on anything he can reach and walks around.




- holds on to the back of Santiago's train while he rides slowly and walks behind him.
- walks 2-3 steps unassisted from one piece of furniture to the next. 5 steps is his most!
- will be walking real soon we think!
- makes funny hissing noises, grunts and points when he wants something.
- Says mama, dada, nana



Here's Gabriel's sad face! Haha


- loves to play peekaboo and hide n seek at bedtime with Santi. the 3 of us hide under Santi's sheets while 1 finds us and Gabriel gets so excited!
- pulls Roxie's tail and thinks its funny
- loves to make messes with the fridge magnets, Santi's art supplies, Tupperware and silly cup cabinet, etc



Gabriel brings so much laughter and joy to our family! We love him so much! He is beginning to make us worry about having to feed 2 teenagers one day :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment