Template

Friday, May 18, 2012

Puppy

Yesterday we walked to our mailbox to get the mail and after Santiago finished locking the box back up I saw this cute little puppy beside Gabriel in the wagon.


No one else was anywhere in sight outside. We looked and walked around awhile and she just followed us. I didn't want her to get hit by a car so I picked her up and carried her home. She just snuggled in my neck the whole time I carried her. She is the sweetest and calmest puppy.



Santiago is super excited to have this cutie at our house. He even cried this morning going to school because he was scared someone would see the signs we hung up in the neighborhood and would call me to come pick her up. He wants to return her to her owner. He wants to be there to see how much they missed her. I'm glad he knows we aren't keeping her!



It's fun to see the boys with her and how much fun they are having with her.

Hopefully we find her owner soon :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment