Template

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Visit with a Dear Friend

Today one of my sweetest college friends was traveling through the Houston area heading back home from vacation with her family so we got to meet for lunch and do a little catching up. It was wonderful to see Liz and her beautiful family. I just love seeing Liz because even though it's been a long time (too long) since we have seen each other, it didn't seem like it at all. She has a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls. I had the honor of being Liz's maid of honor in her wedding and it is so neat to watch both of our families grow. I wish we lived closer together so we could see each other more often.




Santi and Grace are a year apart. She turned four in February when Santi turned 3.




Santiago wanted to hold Maggie. He just loves holding babies. Maggie is 3 months old.




And here we all are.... Steven had to be the camera man :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment