Template

Monday, December 3, 2012

Great big brother

Santiago really is a great big brother. He helps Gabriel, plays with him, and really does everything with him. Yes sometimes the fight but that's normal sibling stuff!




Earlier today (I really wish I would have had the movie camera ready) Santiago wanted to go outside and play so he ran up to his brother and held both of his hands and said, "Gabriel do you want to go play with me outside? Mommy said yes. Do you... Yes ( as he did an exaggerated nod) or no (with an exaggerated head shake)?
Then Gabriel smiled and took his hands and then did the same exaggerated head movement and said "nnnnooooooo!". Santiago was so excited to hear Gabriel answer him! This is just the beginning of all the conversations between my sweet boys!
I

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment