Template

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Letter from Santa

A few weeks ago Santiago dictated his letter to Santa Claus to me as I wrote it. He signed his name and drew a picture on the back. He was very thoughtful and sweet and even included a wish for a gift for Gabriel and one for me. Here's his letter.


Santiago folded his own letter and stuffed it in an envelope and we put it in the mail with a stamp on it.


I thought that would be the end of that until about a week later we received this in the mail!!


Santiago was beyond excited!!!



We opened and read his letter from the North Pole at Nana and Dah's house.








There are wonderfully KIND people in this world! Someone out there made my boys day and Christmas season extra special!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment