Template

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A trip to the park

We love going to Meyer park and yesterday we went their with a couple friends and had lots of fun on the playscapes. After they left, we had to go see the "birdies" as Gabriel calls them.
The ducks, pigeons and nutriarats are always eager to be fed there. Yesterday the pigeons would fly away and then circle back around and land all around us and another family feeding them bread. Santiago would duck down and cover his head every time they were landing and Gabriel would squeal and chase them.














What I love most about my park trips lately with the boys is how they just love to be together. Santiago insists on pushing Gabriel in the stroller because the baby in my tummy is getting "so big!" I love the help :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment