Template

Thursday, September 12, 2013

First Day Follow Up

We went for snocones after school as their first day treat. Both boys got a good report from their teachers which was nice to hear since I spent the day thinking about how they were doing after I left them in tears.


Gabriel's teachers said he only cried for 15 minutes and then was ready to play. They said he talked a lot and follows directions extremely well. Wow - that made me proud and happy. He is one of the youngest in class but they said he has a funny personality and they understand him well. Gabriel slept and ate well too :). Last year he didn't eat for a few weeks so this is a big improvement!


Santiago also had a good day and one of his teachers said he stopped crying shortly after I left and he did well. Santiago reported that his teachers are "too nice" and that I wouldn't understand. He was extremely tired when we got home after snocones so he went down for a nap.





Looks like we are off to a great start! Santiago did say he wants to go back to adventures in literature tomorrow :) He has to wait until next Wednesday though!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment