Template

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Zoo Fun

Today was Columbus Day and a student holiday from school and speech so I scheduled a trip to the zoo with my moms of tots group. Kristin and her boys and Kacey and daughter joined us for a fun day at the zoo. We were there from about 10:30 to almost 3!



Here's Kacey Planning our route on the map. This was a big hit for the kids. The big boys - Hayden and Santiago especially were interested in the map :)


Checking out the Komodo dragon


Fake smiles by a wall - haha!


Here's Kacey taking the kids down the stairs to view some animals through a window.


Sophia and friend Parker chillin' the strollers :)


Drumming away and singing at the top of their lungs! My boys love playing music!!











Kacey was a great help throughout the day. She pulled my boys and her daughter Caroline in a wagon and provided me with an extra set of hands. Thanks Kacey!! The wagon was more fun to ride sideways in than riding in my stroller...plus they got to ride with a pretty friend!











This mama gorilla was laying right by the windows. Hector requested a picture of Sophia with the monkeys so Santiago was excited to take this picture. Gabriel wouldn't even come close to the window because she was "too scary". He kept his distance!


A nice lady took our picture after the carousel ride. All in all it was a great day! We stayed two hours over what I had planned because we were having so much fun and everyone was so well behaved! Great day!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment