Template

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sophia Elizabeth - 7 Months

Sweet sweet girl you are now seven months old! Wow! We love you so much and I can't even tell you how many times I hear from other people how lucky I am to have a girl. Your brothers are nothing short of wonderful but having a girl is a blessing. Here's what you have been up to lately:







-weigh 20 lbs
-wears size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes
-recently got your ears pierced
-can sit up, pivot on your tummy and rock on your hands and knees.
-you push yourself off blankets while on your tummy to move backwards
-love watching Roxie and your brothers
-sit up during bath time and love a to kick and hit the water to splash







-eat two solid meals a day and love just about everything I give you
-nurse 4-5 times a day and once in the night - rarely twice
-still do not sleep through the night
-take 2-3 naps a day

-No teeth yet
-squeal when you play
-love to hear your own voice
-grab my face and pull it into yours to give kisses or snuggle
-sleeps best in my bed
-doesn't like when I'm out of sight even in our own house
-is a little shy around new people






-the whole family had been sick with upper respiratory infections that the doctors say was viral. Sophia started with an ear infection and a week later ended with rsv. She's been wheezing and coughing a lot and the cough made her cry after. She has been doing breathing treatments twice a day and is slowly getting better








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment