Template

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hanging Out in Midland

Santiago and I have been enjoying our stay in Midland this week. He has managed to stay on a pretty good routine while we have been here despite all the changes. He goes to sleep around 9:30 or 10 at night and sleeps until 3 am giving us both a good block of sleep. From then on out for the rest of the day he wants to eat about every 3 to 4 hours. He is 6 weeks old now. I think he weighs around 11 pounds.
Santi has been sleeping in the crib that my brother, sister and I all slept in as babies. My mom saved it all these years for her grandbabies. Now she has two that will get to enjoy the comforts of the bed that we once slept in. Here is Santiago snoozing in it:

Yesterday we went to visit Allison, Tim and baby Blake again and when I walked in her living room I didn't even notice Little Bit sleeping on the lamb rug on the floor. I saw the pink blanket but missed the little peanut! Doesn't she look precious! She is still battling a little jaundice but we are hoping that it clears up soon.
Great-Grandma Hazel came to visit us at Alli's too. Here she is loving on my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment