Template

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend was Labor Day weekend and I was looking forward to a three day weekend.  I needed it!  Travis picked Santiago and I up after work on Friday and we drove to the lake together.  Hector didn't come with us this time because it was the first Longhorn game of the year and they were playing in Houston against Rice so he really wanted to go to that game.  We missed him while we were gone but we had a fabulous time with my family.  My mom and dad were there - Grandma "Nana" and Papa.   My Uncle Scott and cousin Olivia and her friend Talia also came in for the entire weekend.  We had a ton of fun watching the girls toob behind the boat, ski and swim!

Santiago did a lot of climbing around and wrestling and playing with his grandparents.  He was thrilled to see them and so was I!
Santiago, Scott and Papa also played a little football in the house and Santiago made an excellent quarterback!
He even ran in for a touchdown and then they all celebrated with the touchdown signal!
When it was time to say goodbye, Santiago was happy and asking for "more" and I got a little teary eyed leaving (I always do and think I always will)

No comments:

Post a Comment