Template

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sophia Elizabeth - 6 months

Half a year has gone by with this sweet girl in our life. Oh how we adore her and she adores her brothers! It's wonderful to see their love for each other. Here's what she is up to lately:

-weighs 18 lbs 9 oz, 27" long and head circumference is 16.75cm. Height and weight is 90% and head is 75%
-wears size 3 diapers, 12 month clothes
-nurses 5 times a day and once in the night.
-won't take a bottle very well. I have tried about 6 or 7 different bottles and nipples and had luck with Playtex once!
-getting curious about real food - she's taken my bacon from my hand and sucked on it!
-tried rice cereal, bananas, avocado, apple/sweet potato blend and mum mums. Will only eat a tiny amount






-can pivot on tummy
-turn over from back to tummy
-reaches and grabs everything and it goes straight to her mouth
-can sit up unsupported but falls over if she reaches for something






- Smiles, squeals and laughs when she sees her brothers from afar and does the same with Roxie
-has ticklish thighs
-likes to play with toys with buttons that make noise
-loves to reach up and play with/pull my hair when nursing or hold my necklace
-likes to be outside
-pats/bats things
-loves to jump in doorway bouncer
-snuggles in my neck when she gets shy
-watches me while someone else is holding her and gets upset if I'm out to sight
-doesn't like to be left alone on playmat or other baby toy for even the smallest amount of time - makes bathroom trips hard! She just likes to be around all of us
-loves to see Roxie and squeals in excitement when she gets close

I cut about an inch and half of her hair on her neckline that was getting scraggly looking. She's rubbed a little spot off the back of her head and in hoping this little trim will help it grow in a little more evenly.

Sophia had brought so much girly happiness to our lives and as Santiago says - It feels like she had been out of my tummy for a million years. We can't imagine life without this happy little girl. She is all smiles most of the time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment